Monday, November 1, 2010

Improve your Connection

Me______god
What do you need to improve the connection?
Rank 1-5 with 1 being the most urgent need and 5 the least.
_____ I need to learn how to better share my faith with those I love.
_____ I need to find a better way to help those who are in need.
_____ I need to learn more about the Bible.
_____ I need a richer prayer life.
_____ I need to take my worship to the next level.
In order to get what I need, I can commit to (circle one) 0 - ½ - 1 – 1+ hours per week, in addition to the Sunday Service.

My best time is (check all that apply)
_____ Weekday morning
_____ Weekday afternoon
_____ Weekday evening
_____ Saturday morning
_____ Saturday evening



_____ Sunday before worship
_____Sunday after worship
_____Sunday evening

No comments:

Post a Comment